TAG | resources
In the past I wrote about what CQRS is and now I am adding a list of available CQRS resources known to me. If you come by any other CQRS resources online please post a comment with your link. Thank you.
Video Presentations / Interviews
Greg Young on Unshackle Your Domain
Udi Dahan on CQRS, DDD, NServiceBus
Udi Dahan on CQRS and Domain Models
Greg Young on Architectural Innovation, Eventing and Event Sourcing
Greg Young on CQRS and Event Sourcing: The Business Perspective
Udi Dahan on CQRS
Udi Dahan on CQRS, Race Conditions, Sagas
Udi Dahan on CQRS, Event Sourcing
CQRS/DDD by Greg Young at Professional.NET 2011 in Vienna
Practical CQRS by Rinat Abdullin
Articles / Blogs / Blog Posts
Greg Young’s Blog – a lot of posts on CQRS and related topics.
Think Before Coding – blog posts on CQRS and related topics
CQRS isn’t the answer by Udi Dahan.
Clarified CQRS by Udi Dahan
CQRS a la Greg Young by Mark Nijhof
Brownfield CQRS by Richard Dingwall.
Transitioning from DDD lite by Julien Letrouit
Why I Love CQRS
CQRS on Cloud by Rinat Abdullin
Frameworks, Code Examples
Recently I wrote about what Domain Driven Design is which only scratches the surface of DDD. I’ve decided to put a list of DDD resources available. If you come by any other DDD resources online please post a comment with your link.
Books / Papers
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
- DDD Pattern Summaries (Free)
- Domain Driven Design Quickly (Free E-book)
- Domain Driven Design Step by Step (Free E-book)
- Effective Aggregate Design by Vaughn Vernon
Presentations / Videos / Interviews
- Vaughn Vernon on RESTful SOA or Domain-Driven Design – A compromise?
- Greg Young on 5 Reasons Why DDD Projects Fail
- Eric Evans on the State of DDD
- Greg Young on State Transitions in Domain-Driven Design
- Eric Evans on Domain Driven Design
- Eric Evans on What he’s learned about DDD since the book
- Eric Evans on DDD Emerging Themes
- Eric Evans on Folding together DDD & Agile
- Eric Evans on Strategic Design
- Eric Evans on Putting The Model to Work
- Jimmy Nilsson on Is Domain-Driven Design More than Entities and Repositories?
- Dan North on BDD & DDD
Websites and Blogs